How an auction can benefit you when selling goods
Selling at auction is a simple, quick and safe method for selling your valuable goods, and that is why it has been around for many years and will still be around a 100 years from now. It has the perfect advantage of facilitating the best return in the shortest time. Nothing can compare to the atmosphere, excitement and the amazing goods up for auction at an auction house! Only at auction can the true market fair be felt and of an item being determined by using the open bidding process and there is no cap on high bids. At auction, the price is always right and where your money will lead the way!
Minimum Bid Auction
The auctioneer will take bids at or more than the published minimum price. This minimum price well be printed in the brochure and announced at the auction house by the auctioneer. Reduced possible risk for the seller as the sales price must be above the recommended acceptable level. Buyers know they will be able to buy at or above the minimum price, but only if no other bids challenge theirs. The seller may also, limit buyers in the auction to only those buyers willing to pay the expected bid price and therefore it must be low enough to act as an encouragement rather than a limitation.
Benefits for Buyers
- Smart investments are made at auction houses at value through competitive bidding.
- Buyer knows that the Seller is fully devoted to selling their valuable goods.
- Buyers determine the final purchase price through continuous bidding and use their own judgment.
- Auctions provide more efficient and opportunity through means to purchase valuable merchandise.
- Buyers know they are competing against one another on a level playing field and are on the same terms and conditions as all other buyers.
For an amazing experience in an Auction House, visit Bryanston Auctioneers today and join our online auction services with great and valuable goods that are available for purchase. Don’t miss out!!!